Back-to-School with Joyful Living Services

irid...@netzero.net

Sep 7, 2006, 3:30:53 AM9/7/06
to Joyful Living Services
Dear Customers, Clients, & Colleagues,

It's that time again - time to go back to school! We hope you will "go
back to school" with us and learn about iridology, herbs, nutrition,
anatomy & physiology, muscle testing, goal setting, clearing clutter,
and business development.

I'm attaching our "Courses Available From JLS" flier in pdf format for
you to review. Please contact our office at 1-800-704-9800 or
530-878-1119 if you are interested in any of our courses. You can also
reach us by e-mail at joy...@best.com or irid...@netzero.net and by
fax at 425-955-4639. Our web site is located at
http://www.joyfullivingservices.com.

September Back-to-School Specials

Become Certified in Iridology - $450.00 - Take our Beginning,
Intermediate, and Advanced Iridology courses and receive certification
from JLS. Save $150.00. See the attachment for more information.

Certified Muscle Test Course - Updated - We now offer certification to
those who want it through our Muscle Testing course. If you have
already taken our course you can apply for the certification. Cost is
only $30. Full course is $80 and includes audio tape or audio cd and
bound manual as well as certification.

July Newsletter - Our July 2006 newsletter is attached and also
available on our web site at
http://www.joyfullivingservices.com/newsletters.html.

Upcoming Sclerology Seminar - SCLEROLOGY Certification Course in
fabulous Las Vegas! Learn the hottest thing in the Iridology field
from the top international school, Grand Medicine. See all 6
categories of parasites, 5 levels of drug involvement, & 10 neoplasm
signs. Call 702-896-3348 or email g...@grandmedicine.com for info. See
attachment for more information and to register. Be sure to let them
know you heard about this seminar from JLS when you register.

Have a wonderful day!

Brenda Generali

Joyful Living Services

530-878-1119 or 800-704-9800

NOTE: If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please
remove your e-mail address before the next mailing.