SINFRALOGIX HOTLIST ...!! 100% CLOSURE PROFILES

maniv...@sinfralogix.in

Mar 12, 2024, 8:55:19 AMMar 12
to maniv...@sinfralogix.com

Hello Associates,
Greetings from Sinfralogix LLC.
This is for Recruiters (NOT FOR BENCH SALES).

Here I'm presenting you Updated Hotlist.
Here are my listed candidates who are actively looking for new projects. Please share some suitable roles regularly. Kindly add my email ID in your distribution list. Please email me with the Job Description and Client Details.

Email: maniv...@sinfralogix.com
Contact: +1 (512) - 543 - 1224
Hangouts: manivar...@gmail.com

Technology ExperienceVisa StatusRelocation
Senior Lead Engineer | Test Automation | Mobile | Web | Webservices11+ YearsH1BRemote
Storage Administrator10 YearsH1B Onsite
Tibco Consultant11+ YearsH1BOnsite
Agile Project manager | Senior Scrum Master | Release Train Engineer8+ YearsH1BRemote
Data Analyst12 YearsH1BOnsite
Data Stage ETL13+ YearsH1BRemote
Sr.Business Analyst10+ YearsGCOnsite
Salesforce Developer/Admin9+ yearsH1BRemote
QA/SDET16+ YearsH1BRemote
QA/SDET15 years H1BRemote
Sr. QA Automation Test Engineer8+ YearsH4EADRemote
Certified Scrum master/Project Manager10+ YearsH1BRemote
Devops12+ yearsTNRemote
Cloud & DevOps Engineer/Lead 9+ YearsH1BRemote
DevSecOps 8+ YearsH1BRemote
DevOps EngineerOverall 8 YearsH1BRemote/Hybrid in Missouri
Sr .Net Developer 9 years H1BRemote
OKTA8+ YearsH1BRemote
Java Full Stack DeveloperOverall 8 YearsH1BRemote
Java Backend Developer8 YearsH1BOnsite
Sailpoint11+ YearsH1BRemote
Sailpoint8+ YearsH1BRemote
Sailpoint6+YearsH1BRemote
Sailpoint6 YearsH1BOnsite
Power BI9+ YearsH1BOnsite
Data engineer9+ YearsH1BRemote
ETL Developer8+ YearsH4 EADRemote
 ETL Developer9+ YearsH1BRemote
ETL INFORMATICA / TERADATA DEVELOPER8+ YearsH1BRemote
ETL Informatica & IICS (Cloud) Developer 8 YearsH1BOnsite
Salesforce Developer6 YearsH1BRemote
SAP Security and GRC Consultant9+ years L2sRemote
Network Security Engineer9+ years H1Bonsite
Salesforce Admin5+ YearsH4EADRemote
Big Data/Hadoop Developer8 YearsH1BOnsite
Python Developer7 YearsH1BOnsite

Mani Vardhan Reddy
 SINFRALOGIX LLC
 ☎️: +1 512-543-1224