Updated Bench List

Siva Kumar Patta

Mar 18, 2024, 9:00:46 AMMar 18
to Siva Kumar Patta (Siva Yadav), Siva kumar Patta

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused

Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great,

I am Siva from Care IT Services. This email is regards for, I have highly qualified and talented IT professionals on my Bench with different technologies, below I have mentioned the technologies I’m working on. Please let me know if you have any open requirements

I request you to add my email ID:si...@careits.com into your daily requirement sharing list.

S.NOConsultantTECHNOLOGYCurrent LocationExpLocationVisa
1PrasannaSr QA AnalystNew Jersey12+Remote/NJH1B
2MrudulaManual & Automation TesterNew Jersey13OnsiteH1B
3ArunQA SDETPlainsboro NJ13+OnsiteH1B
4RoshiniSenior QA EngineerSan Antonio,Texas8+RemoteH1B
5HussainGuidewire BAColumbus, Ohio13Remote/OhioUS Citizen
6SravanSenior Android DeveloperFarmington Hills, MI8RemoteH1B
7PraveenQA Guidewire LeadColumbus, Ohio18RemoteGC
8SridharQA Guidewire LeadColumbus, Ohio17+Remote/OhioH1B
9KirtiGuidewire Developer LeadTampa,FL8+OnsiteH4EAD
10SureshETL LeadMinnesota12+RemoteH1B
11VijayNetwork EngineerSan Jose, CA9OnsiteH1B
12ArunMES / MOM Technical EngineerFlorida8RemoteH1B

Siva Kumar
CARE IT SERVICES INC
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1161, Plainsboro, NJ 08536