[Joy of Art Forever] Guitarist with background re-done

Lynne

Aug 15, 2010, 11:12:28 AM8/15/10
to joy-of-ar...@googlegroups.com
I decided to put a setting around him, but you
can see from the first 'real' background, that this
one is invented, using elements from the actual
background in which he was performing. It's
called artistic license! And I am much happier
with this. It still isn't done, but is much closer
to a final product than it was. How do you like
the flames showing? I put them there to express
the sense of warmth and affinity he has in his
playing. The guitar still needs work as you see!
No strings!

--
Posted By Lynne to Joy of Art Forever at 8/15/2010 11:07:00 AM