[Joy of Art Forever] Small work - Bench and sprinklers

Lynne

Oct 17, 2010, 12:10:38 AM10/17/10
to joy-of-ar...@googlegroups.com
Here's another of my latest paintings. Again, it's
5" x 7" and on a panel. This one is mostly oil paint,
not alkyd. I had started it a while ago, but just
completed it recently doing the water reflection
effects. Fussy work, but I love it. I think this
painting took as long as any of them. Getting that
bench right was a challenge!
This is a bench in front of the DeYoung Museum
in San Francisco. Quite a fantastic building.

--
Posted By Lynne to Joy of Art Forever at 10/15/2010 09:48:00 AM