[Joy of Art Forever] Next stage of the guitarist

1 view

Lynne

Aug 10, 2010, 12:00:32 AM8/10/10
to joy-of-ar...@googlegroups.com
So now I've got some background in place, though
I'm not sure it really helps the painting all that
much. I may paint it out and just let the man
and his music 'stand' alone! This painting is on
an 18" x 24" panel. I've used Mars Violet in the
background. It is an interesting rosy brown that
seems to harmonize with the colors he is wearing.
I really like the blue of his shirt in contrast to
the other colors.
Let me know what you think of it. I always
appreciate people posting their comments here.

--
Posted By Lynne to Joy of Art Forever at 8/03/2010 11:04:00 AM