[Joy of Art Forever] Cats painting in progress

Lynne

Jul 5, 2010, 12:00:10 AM7/5/10
to joy-of-ar...@googlegroups.com
This shot is slightly fuzzy, but I wanted to
show this stage of the painting before I
put in the shadow. I will glaze it after the
carpet details are in place. In the previous
post you can see the outline of the shadow.
In this shot you can barely see it, but I left
just enough so I could put it in without having
to do it over again and so I could see where what
flowers and design parts fall in the shadow area.

--
Posted By Lynne to Joy of Art Forever at 7/04/2010 11:57:00 PM