Not able to access "home" web page

Jordan Bedford

Nov 4, 2011, 4:32:38 AM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I am able to access the Joukuu welcome page and click to links and support, but when I log in and attempt to access the /home page, I get an error:
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset

I have tried clearing my cache and using both chrome and firefox.

Vincent

Nov 4, 2011, 8:54:03 AM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks. It looks like the internet connection problem. Please check your connection.

Regards

Jordan Bedford

Nov 4, 2011, 8:58:02 AM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I have no problem accessing any page except for this one. I had a friend try from a completely different location using my account and received the same error.

Vincent

Nov 4, 2011, 9:43:25 AM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Can I know which page you are login? Can you provide a screenshot?

Appreciate

Jordan Bedford

Nov 4, 2011, 10:02:29 AM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com

Here is a screenshot. I am able to access other web sites and the joukuu.com/welcome page and other joukuu pages, but am not able to reach my joukuu.com/home page. I verified from another computer on a different domain that has the same problem with my account.

Vincent

Nov 4, 2011, 2:10:05 PM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks. It looks like your computer was not connecting with the internet. Can you login from the welcome page.

Anders

Nov 10, 2011, 11:42:31 AM11/10/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I have exactly the same problem and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection in any other case. I have tried with IE9, Chrome, Firefox and at work and at home and still the same problem after logging in to your site. Very annoying! When I'm beeing redirected after login, to http://www.joukuu.com/home/ all I get is an unreachable page. The desktop client works (J lite beta).

Vincent

Nov 10, 2011, 12:41:28 PM11/10/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. We will test few more times.

Vincent

Nov 10, 2011, 10:40:49 PM11/10/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com

Anders

Nov 13, 2011, 5:50:58 PM11/13/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
No that does not seem to be the problem. I have also tested it on a fresh installed pc with Windows 7, just to be sure. I have no proxy settings and it is still impossible to login to your site. And as I said earlier I have no problems accessing or login to any other site but yours.

Vincent

Nov 13, 2011, 9:25:31 PM11/13/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anders, Thanks for the feedback. We are also checking our source code, see if we can make any changes on that!

Regards
Anson

Vincent

Dec 4, 2011, 1:30:52 AM12/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, finally we have solved the issue. The problem caused by the Google Docs API. If you still facing the problem, please let us know.

Thanks
Vincent

Hugo Nebreda

Dec 6, 2011, 11:57:33 AM12/6/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I still have the same problem.
Cannot access to the /home page.

I tried to revoce Google Docs access from my account to "reset" this permision but nothing.

Hope we all find a solution because this is a very interesting and useful service for me :)

Victor Fuertes Schott

Dec 12, 2011, 4:01:07 AM12/12/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I am having also the same problem described here.
I have a totally new free account, that is that I still have not linked any account (not even GoogleDocs).
I have tried accessing from different computers and different browsers (even diferent connectos, at job and at home) and I get the same timeout problem. I see the welcome page but when I enter email and password I get no response from the server.

Could you please help us? Service seems to be very useful but if I cannot access it.....

Vincent

Dec 12, 2011, 9:48:19 PM12/12/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Thanks for feedback. The problem is caused by the Google API since they launch the new interface, if you can't access the home page after your activate your Google Docs account.

We have test all Google API, this issue still affect some users.

However, the good way to fix the issue is to activate with another Google Docs account.

Casper Angelo

May 12, 2012, 7:14:50 AM5/12/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Whats the status on this error? You found a fix?

I've had this error since I created my joukuu account in November '11 - so I haven't used my account yet...

BR Casper.