Unable to use free version

mayakovski

Oct 19, 2011, 3:49:22 PM10/19/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I have installed the free version, but when I try to use it I have to register with an email address.  When I try to I get a message "An error has occured.  Please try again".  There is no way pass this.

Any suggestions?

Anson

Oct 19, 2011, 10:43:59 PM10/19/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for feedback, we are upgrading the system, so it might cause the problem, give us few hours!

Thanks

Anson

Oct 20, 2011, 12:36:07 AM10/20/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
We have upgraded the system, now should be working. Please let me know if you have other question!

Vincent

Oct 20, 2011, 9:49:24 PM10/20/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Shawn, we have received your email. Thanks for your feedback. Please do let us know if you have any other questions!

Sajib Islam

Mar 27, 2013, 4:54:20 PM3/27/13
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm experiencing the same issue from now. Could you please help?

Thanks & Regards
Sajib

nitin s

Apr 6, 2013, 5:41:07 AM4/6/13
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Same issue on my system also on Win Xp and on Win 8 too.

Pls suggest.