Joukuu is merging with CloudFuze

Emilie Williams

May 4, 2013, 9:45:19 AM5/4/13
to jou...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

I’m reaching out to you because you are valued Joukuu customers!  I know recently you’ve been experiencing some issues with your Joukuu accounts. This message concerns two big changes about your Joukuu Account.

I’m sure you’ve noticed that Dropbox has become unsupported due to them shutting down version 0, and you are no longer able to access it with your Joukuu account.

Also, after June 1st, your Joukuu account will no longer be supported.

We’ve partnered with CloudFuze (www.cloudfuze.com) to enable you to easily upgrade your account and remedy these problems.

After you register for CloudFuze you can continue accessing Dropbox and managing multiple cloud accounts from a single platform.

 Currently, CloudFuze is in the beta phase and can be downloaded for free at www.cloudfuze.com.

CloudFuze not only offers you a desktop app, but also an Android App that can be downloaded from the Google Play store, and upcoming web and iOS apps (set to release at the end of May).

CloudFuze offers several other upgraded features and better benefits. Check out the website to learn more about these features.

Thanks,

Joukuu Team and CloudFuze Team

If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at sup...@cloudfuze.com