Joukuu for Sugarsync

Vincent

Nov 21, 2011, 5:51:27 AM11/21/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
We have just launched Sugarsync, now you can access, manage, share and edit your Sugarsync files with Joukuu for free. Create an account now: www.joukuu.com

Smitty

Nov 26, 2011, 5:37:46 AM11/26/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I can't add SugarSync using the Plus desktop application. I tried to add it on the web as well, but only Google Docs shows up there it's sort of confusing.
Message has been deleted

Vincent

Nov 29, 2011, 9:49:06 PM11/29/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Smitty, the sugarsync is only able for web, as we advertised. For the web, you have to click the button "add account" and then select the service provider. I email you early, did you get? Let me know if you have any questions on that.

Best

Smitty

Nov 30, 2011, 2:07:30 PM11/30/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
That was my point I tried to add it to my web account as well and it doesn't show up after i hit the authorize button.

Vincent

Dec 5, 2011, 11:44:10 PM12/5/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Sugarsync is only for web version currently. It doesn't suppor the desktop application.

Smitty

Dec 6, 2011, 2:02:33 PM12/6/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
So I can't tell is the web version free or is there some sort of cost to it.

Smitty

Dec 11, 2011, 3:52:18 PM12/11/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I found out you do have ot subscribe to the web version to add more accounts the free version wouldn't allow me to add anything past one Google docs account. you guys really need to  explain this stuff to people. I only subscribed to test it out and, I'm not sure I would stick with it after paying for the desktop app as well both should come together.

Lorenzo Gavanna

Dec 12, 2011, 1:31:34 AM12/12/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem! What's happening? Please Give us the clear situation.
Best regar.
Lorenzo

Vincent

Dec 12, 2011, 9:51:59 PM12/12/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Smitty, if you subscribe the desktop app, you will get a free account for the Joukuu Web.

Did you receive the activation email? I will send one more email to you later.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Smitty

Dec 13, 2011, 8:17:15 AM12/13/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I had the desktop plus app, and I still couldn't add any accounts to the web version until i paid for another sub for the web version then I was able to make more accounts, but i sent a email requesting a refund for the website subscription.

Vincent

Dec 13, 2011, 9:14:34 AM12/13/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Smitty, you don't have to subscribe the web version, it comes together with your desktop app.
Message has been deleted

Smitty

Dec 14, 2011, 10:25:29 AM12/14/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I wasn't able to create any new accounts on the web version until i subscribed though  even after i paid for the pro version

Vincent

Dec 19, 2011, 9:52:11 PM12/19/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Smitty, did you pay for the web subscription? I already upgraded your status with the free account. You actually don't have to pay for the web since you have purchased the desktop app.

By the way, when did you sending your refund email? I just checked with our billing department, they told me they didn't receive any emails from you. Can you send it again?

Thanks!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted