Unable to sync with Box.net

Anders

Feb 18, 2012, 5:35:48 PM2/18/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
It will only sync my folders, but not the content. No files get synced.
I have tried to re-install the program, but keep getting the same synchronization problem.

Vincent

Feb 19, 2012, 9:44:28 PM2/19/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Let me know some more details about your program or any error message. I have sent you an email, you can answer my email or here.

Thanks!

Anders

Feb 27, 2012, 6:12:39 AM2/27/12
to Joukuu
Have tried to restart the program, but still no files get synced. I
get no error messages, and the syncing process never ends.
I have also tried it from different computers and verified that it is
not an internal firewall issue.
And just for information, I am currently using the Lite versin, and my
box account just have normal sized files, such as pictures and
documents.
Do the program create log file?

Vincent

Feb 27, 2012, 8:59:45 PM2/27/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anders, thanks for your feedback. There has one issue between Box.net API and our program. We are trying to fix it now, but facing some problems. Will keep you updated if there has any news!

Thanks!

lad

Feb 28, 2012, 10:57:31 AM2/28/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have the same problem, will be the problem solved soon? It works on Plus version?

Cherry

Feb 28, 2012, 12:05:27 PM2/28/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
We are checking the issue! For the plus version, it's different design with Lite version, so it works well! Anyway, we will test few more time, will keep you updated!
Message has been deleted