Happy Holidays!

vivienne

Dec 25, 2016, 6:29:50 PM12/25/16
to Joshua Bell Forum

As we celebrate this Festive Occasion with Family and Friends, please enjoy this Holiday compilation of music videos from Joshua Bell's " Musical Gifts."

Joshua Bell: "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nymIlxa9kdI

"Let It Snow": featuring Julian Lage and Rob Moose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ohJPodEHY

Joshua Bell : "Greensleeves"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ZJKinJnvU

" Nutcracker Medley": featuring Straight No Chaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJlCFNwaUU

"Amazing Grace": featuring Brandford Marsalis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKLRri2wjPQ

"Silent Night": featuring Young People's Chorus of New York City
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSvzDN_iBCM

"Christmas Auld Lang Syne": featuring Gloria Estefan and Tempo Libre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeSMoFI02G0

"Christmas Confusion": featuring Igudesman and Joo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyW-Jz3FECs

"Faure: Ave Maria": featuring Steven Isserlis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnItb_1t-js

"I'll be Home For Christmas": featuring Frankie Moreno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dveuotUBmaU