Performance Today: " Happy Father's Day from Joshua Bell and Family "

efraijo

Jun 17, 2017, 1:55:52 PM6/17/17
to Joshua Bell Forum
Tune in for this special podcast with host Fred Child and featuring Joshua, Josef and Shirley Bell in a reading of the children's book, " The Dance of the Violin."

Manon Boisvert

Jun 17, 2017, 8:44:27 PM6/17/17
to joshua-b...@googlegroups.com
Wow! Thank you!!! I was sad since early this morning... but that email made my day!

😘❤️😍

Aloha! 🌺

Manon B Asuncion

Sent from my iPhone