Boston-SJA Re-Union 2012 | Schedule Sat 30th June

Sid Sharma

Jun 29, 2012, 4:12:34 PM6/29/12
to stjosep...@googlegroups.com, josephites-of-dun, Sanjay Sharma, Randhir Arora, Ranvir Trehan

Inline image 2
Dear Josephites,

If you happen to be in the area or around the US East Coast tomorrow ....we would like to re-request you to connect with me or just give us all a pleasant surprise.

Schedule for the 3rd Annual SJA Alumni Meet (North America) 2012

Venue:    The Liberty Hotel,  Boston
215 Charles Street , Boston MA, 02114
We can meet at the Liberty Bar (2nd floor) and head for either Alibi / Clink or The Yard depending on the weather . However Clink has a reserved area for us.

Date / Time: Saturday 30th June 2012, 6pm onwards

Please feel free to call / email / text me for any logistical info you need on getting to Boston / Liberty Hotel or any other help needed while you are in New England.

On behalf of the entire SJA Alumni, I would like to invite you again with your families to grace this get-together with your presence and do forward this invitation to any one in / around the region who might still be able to join us !!

For those around the world unable to attend this one,  you all will be surely missed and we look forward to meeting with you all soon.

Best regards,
Sid Sharma
Boston, MA
Cell +1 508 335 6501
sid.s...@gmail.com

PS  - I will try my best to upload pictures of the event every hour on the SJA Groups at FB (till the time I am safely able to)

sja_boston.jpg

chai...@quantumeducation.in

Jun 30, 2012, 12:23:57 AM6/30/12
to josephit...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sid,

Great to see you taking initiative in the SJA Alumni front. We are waiting
keenly for probably the first reunion of Josephites overseas. History is
in the making. Keep it up.

Cheers!

Ajay Goyal

> [image: Inline image 2]
>
> *Dear Josephites, *
>
> *If you happen to be in the area or around the US East Coast tomorrow
> ....we would like to re-request you to connect with me or just give us all
> a pleasant surprise*.
>
> Schedule for the *3rd Annual SJA Alumni Meet (North America) 2012 *
>
> *Venue: **The Liberty Hotel, Boston*
> 215 Charles Street , Boston MA, 02114
> *We can meet at the Liberty Bar (2nd floor) and head for either Alibi /
> Clink or The Yard depending on the weather . However Clink has
> a reserved area for us. *
> http://www.libertyhotel.com/food_and_drink/index.html
>
> *Date / Time*: *Saturday 30th June 2012, 6pm onwards*
> *
> *
> Please feel free to call / email / text me for any logistical info you
> need
> on getting to Boston / Liberty Hotel or any other help needed while you
> are
> in New England.
>
> On behalf of the entire SJA Alumni, I would like to invite you again with
> your families to grace this get-together with your presence and do forward
> this invitation to any one in / around the region who might still be able
> to join us !!
>
> For those around the world unable to attend this one, you all will be
> surely missed and we look forward to meeting with you all soon.
>
> Best regards,
> *Sid Sharma*
> Boston, MA
> *Cell* *+1 508 335 6501*

an...@psahotjobs.com

Jun 30, 2012, 2:24:38 AM6/30/12
to stjosep...@googlegroups.com, josephites-of-dun, Sanjay Sharma, Randhir Arora, Ranvir Trehan
We will miss u all enjoyyyyy and cheerrrssssssss
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Sid Sharma <sid.s...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:12:34 -0400
Cc: Sanjay Sharma<sanj...@gmail.com>; Randhir Arora<bookwo...@yahoo.co.in>; Ranvir Trehan<ranvir...@gmail.com>
Subject: [SJA DDN] Boston-SJA Re-Union 2012 | Schedule Sat 30th June
sja_boston.jpg

sanjay

Jul 2, 2012, 12:31:22 AM7/2/12
to josephit...@googlegroups.com

well done Sid and all the enthusiastic participants. It was a pleasure indeed to talk to Goyal.. Badri and Sid at 0230 hrs just when the party was winding up at Boston... proud of your josephite spirit
            regards  Brig  Sanjay Sharma