Declaration of Elections - Forms attached

Anil Bakshi,Personnel Search Associates

Nov 4, 2011, 7:37:41 AM11/4/11
to Anil Bakshi
Dear Josephites,

I am attaching a form for becoming a member of  the SJA Alumni Association. In order to vote by "postal ballot", you need to be members before 17th of November 2011. If you are already a  Member, then your subscription / dues if any are to be paid before the said date.

I would once again like to clarify the types of membership fee :

1) Life Member - Categor A - Membership Fee Rs. 2500/- (Rs.1000/- one time membership fee + Rs.1500/- Life time subscription - Nothing to be paid ever after)

2) Life Member - Category B - Member ship Fee Rs.1200/- (Rs.1000/- one time membership fee + Rs.200/- annual Charges every year)

4) If you are a member after paying Rs.1000/- only then you need to pay Rs.200/- for year 2010 and also Rs.200/- for year 2011 (The membership fee is Rs.200/- per CALENDER year)

5) If you had already paid Rs.200/-  in year 2010 , then you only need to pay Rs.200/- this year

Please ensure that the forms along with the cheques reach the AA Office on or before 17th November in order to apply for a Postal Ballot. In other case you can mark the envelopes at my office address at Delhi on or before 16th Nov as one of my exec's will be going with the forms to Dehra Dun AA office on 17th Nov with all the forms

Our group mail on the agenda's of election and other details will be there for your reference soon, also , giving information about the benefits of Becoming a member
Regards,

Anil Bakshi
Personnel Search Associates
F-58, L.G.F, Kalkaji
New Delhi - 110019

Ph : +91-11-40590756-59 / 65161611

new_member_registration_form.pdf
Postal Ballot Request form - fillable.pdf