Introducing Progressive Josephites

Anil Bakshi,Personnel Search Associates

Nov 4, 2011, 10:05:22 AM11/4/11
to St. Joseph's Academy Alumini

Progressive Josephites

Connecting Success of 76 years

Vision 100

 Aims and Objectives:

1.    To   Develop Fellowship amongst

Josephites across the Globe.

2. To Encourage growth and success through Social brotherhood and Community Services.

3. To encourage sharing of knowledge of the years and concepts of the day.

4. To further the association.

Contestants for SJA Alumni Association

Elections 2011 -013.

Post                      Name­­                  - Batch

President          Nitin Kochhar  -1981

V P                  Sanjay Mall    - 1985

VP Outstation    Mr. Raman Bhatia-1968

Secretary         Anil Bakshi          - 1987

Treasurer         Madhukar Dhiman-1987

Lady Members of Managing Committee

1.    Surbhi Arora (Verma)   - 1987

2.    Abha Bansal (Gupta)    - 1987

Members of Managing Committee

Above 10 years

1.    Randeep Sondhi - 1987

Above 3 years

1.    Dilpreet S Grover -2002  2.Aniroodh Prakash-2004

Dear Josephites,

Greetings!

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a group of  Josephites, joining hands to make the SJA Alumni Association an organization worth its position. We call ourselves THE PROGRESSIVE JOSEPHITES.

THE PROGRESSIVE JOSIPHITES have joined hands to make a difference in the true sense and to make the effort to Connect every Josephite of the past 76 years, thus, furthering your association to be one of the strongest and exemplary associations. That?s the Vision we call Vision 100.

We will be there to serve the cause; but, we need you all, at all times, to hold our hands and march together. We shall build a family amongst us to begin and then expand this family to every Josephite across the Globe.

With the name of the lord and quote from Mother Teresa I am proud to say that its the day when each of us will become WE and soon make the WE will all be A WHOLE WORLD of JOSEPHITES.

"Begin the good work and all Positive things will flow in themselves." ? Mother Teresa

Wishes

Your Progressive Josephite

Nitin Kochhar,

Raman Bhatia,    Sanjay Mall,

Anil Bakshi, Madhukar Dhiman,

Randeep Sondhi,

Surbhi Aroro(Verma), Abha Bansal (Gupta),

Dilpreet S Grover,  Aniroodh Prakash.

Please await our Vision and Mission Statement Soon

000 Thumb.jpg

sanjay

Nov 4, 2011, 12:46:11 PM11/4/11
to josephit...@googlegroups.com
impressive team.e best.. take care   sanjay