Request for Postal Ballot

Vinod Negi

Nov 16, 2011, 9:22:37 PM11/16/11
to returnin...@sjaalumni.com, in...@sjaalumni.com, stjosep...@googlegroups.com, josephit...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sirs,

I have submitted my application for membership of the SJA AA. I understand it needs to be endorsed by two classmates that I was a student at St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehra Dun from 1974-1978 (Joining in Class 7 and passing out in 1978 after completing my ICSE).  The signatures are being sought from Mr. Anuj Jain, Mr. Bharat Bhushan Singha, and possibly other classmates who may also be members of the AA.

Further, I have school pictures with my class mates from Class VII ( with  Class teacher Mrs. Sircar ),  Class VIII with Bro. Donovan and Class 10 with Mr. Kala. The pictures are posted for full public viewing on two Facebook pages St. Joseph’s Academy ( administrator Himanshu Chauhan) and St. Joseph’s Academy Alumnus ( local Administrator – Rajeev Sachar). I have other sports pictures posted two. Ample proof of my being a student there during the period that I have listed.

Once my application is approved I would like to request a postal ballot for the elections to be held in Dehra Dun on Dec 17, 2011.

It is my hope that all this will be expedited in a timely manner to enable me to take part in an historic event in young life of the AA.

Warm regards,

Vinod S. Negi

ICSE 1977

Address for mailing the postal ballot.