SJA North America Reunion 2012 | Boston, MA

Sid Sharma

May 15, 2012, 8:55:38 AM5/15/12
to josephit...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
  • Date and Venue is finalized as ->  Saturday 30th June 2012 for BOSTON, MA , now time to start planning the next things
  • Attendance - Please enter your contact details and attendance confirmation. Click HERE  to enter in the Google Docs spreadsheet (no sign in required)
  • There's also an FB event created - posted at the various SJA groups on FB
Re-iterating some tentative ideas we have on this to brain-storm

Several options we can discuss on
a)  Cruise
b)  Resort in the suburbs (Cape Cod, Gloucester or New Hampshire can also be considered within around a 1 hour drive from Boston downtown.
c)  Hotel lounge (where we can have some distinguished speakers as Vinod suggested)
d)  Events which can be arrange for include
      - Cricket Match
      - Adventure Sports
      - Boston sight-seeing tour (duck tours or something with families)

e) Of course, Boston Beer .......

We can have multiple events if it works out for all i.e. 2 or 3 from above as well
e.g. have some activity in the day and a formal get together in evening

Please pitch in with your ideas / suggestions and please forward (or include in Reply-All) to others not included in the list

Thanks

Sid Sharma
ISC' 97
sid.s...@gmail.com