leave evidence attachment

Vincent Kaburu

Dec 21, 2018, 3:00:30 PM12/21/18
to jorani
Hi how do i enable a capability such that when an employee request for a leave he can upload a leave evidence such as doctors note, in pdf or image format. it can be optional. just advice me on the code to modify and i will work on it.
Thanks

Benjamin BALET

Dec 23, 2018, 6:04:05 AM12/23/18
to jor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In views/request and controler request. V1 of the database model allows to store supporting documents into the database.

Le sam. 22 déc. 2018 à 03:00, Vincent Kaburu <vka...@wivup.com> a écrit :
Hi how do i enable a capability such that when an employee request for a leave he can upload a leave evidence such as doctors note, in pdf or image format. it can be optional. just advice me on the code to modify and i will work on it.
Thanks

Vincent Kaburu

Jan 3, 2019, 10:06:24 AM1/3/19
to jor...@googlegroups.com
kindly elaborate where i can find this. i cant find it under views. a screen shot would be much appreciated.

Wadih Rizk

May 17, 2023, 8:15:42 AM5/17/23
to jorani
Hello,

Did you find a solution for attaching files?

Thank you.

Vincent Kaburu

May 18, 2023, 10:30:35 AM5/18/23
to jor...@googlegroups.com
yes i created a function to do that i can add it if you wish

Wadih Rizk

May 18, 2023, 10:35:37 AM5/18/23
to jor...@googlegroups.com
Please do! Thank you a lot Vincent!!!

Syaifuddin Razif

Nov 21, 2023, 8:21:02 AM11/21/23
to jorani
Hi
Do you mind sharing the function you created.
Thanks