Error message when rejecting a requested leave

Peter Sharrock

Jun 23, 2023, 3:09:45 AM6/23/23
to jorani
Hello Benjamin. I'm using PHP 8.2 and Jorani 1.2 but when rejecting a requested leave, i get the following error. Anything you can help with?

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error

Message: Attempt to assign property "comments" on null

Filename: D:\WWWRoot\joraniSAML\application\models\Leaves_model.php

Line Number: 682

Regards, Pete

Benjamin BALET

Jun 23, 2023, 3:22:36 AM6/23/23
to jor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Into the sql folder there is a script to anonymise a database.
Could you make a copy of your database and execute the script on this duplicated database.
And then send me the anonymized DB
Be careful not to confuse the two databases, because the script will destroy your data and it cannot be reversed.

Regards,

Peter Sharrock

Jun 23, 2023, 3:44:28 AM6/23/23
to jorani
Hi Benjamin, thanks for a speedy response. Please find attached a copy of my DB.

Regards, Pete

jorani_anonymyzed.sql