Unable to login with default credentials

Virtualtechgurus VTG

Oct 11, 2023, 10:40:17 AM10/11/23
to jorani
Hi Benjamin,

We are trying to install Jorani in our organization. Installation is successful but we're unable to login with default credentials. It doesn't show any error too.

Please help us to fix the issue.

Benjamin BALET

Oct 11, 2023, 10:49:49 AM10/11/23
to jor...@googlegroups.com
it looks that there is an issue when jorani is installed without a SSL certificate (ie accessed with http and not https)
It will be fixed into the next release. Workaround: setup a certificate for free with let's encrypt.