Adding a supplemental documentation to requests wprking code.

Jon Wright

Jul 7, 2023, 3:00:56 AM7/7/23
to jorani
Hi
At the end of last year I modified Jorani to allow for a supplemental document and a substutute person to be nominated on the leave request page.
I was wondering if it was possible to integrate this code into the official Jorani code base, or perhaps use it as a basis of doing those two things in the code base. The diff below is a patch against a 1.0.0 Jorani version but it should patch against the 1.0.2 version just as well.

To use this code you need to change the document column in the leaves table in mysql to take characters and add a column called 'substitute' that takes characters, also add a column to the table leaves_history called 'substitute' that takes characters too. I used phpmyadmin for my changes but the below should work just as well.

alter table leaves_history add substitute VARCHAR(30);
alter table leaves add substitute VARCHAR(30);
alter table leaves modify document VARCHAR(55)

Cheers
Jon
diff_to_original1