Is this project still alive?

PaulL

Feb 10, 2010, 4:24:57 PM2/10/10
to jOpenRay
I just found out about your jOpenRay. I tried it successfully on PC at
work. Will try more testing in my lab at home, where I have a working
Sunray environment. I noticed not much activity on this forum, and I
sincerely hope that this project is still alive and kicking.

I am not a programmer, but more than willing to test as this matures.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Paul

Niki Waibel

Feb 10, 2010, 5:21:55 PM2/10/10
to jope...@googlegroups.com, Guillaume Maillard
hi paul,

actually, i am still listening as well, and quite unhappy about
silence and spam mails. i am author of softray.sf.net. i've started to
write the infrastructure of the server side of the ALP (appliance link
protocol).

for fact, i began writing a client, guillaume started writing a
server. both partially working.

guillaume? any words?

niki