rfb support

pandi...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2015, 11:09:29 PM9/7/15
to jOpenRay
Hello everybody
Dear Guillaume

I have installed jopenray on a linux system and the sunray clients boot properly.
RDP works as expected.

ssh connection did not work ( i think due to encryption protocol problems)

I am interested in the RFB connection (to a linux server).

In connection to this, I have several questions:

1. I am in the USA, as far as I understood I will have to recompile
the software with a custom keyboard mapping. I would ask help in
how to recompile the software.

2. I would like to ask for help with the RFB support.
I am curious why it is disabled (even jopenray_b1 has
examples with RFB but it is disabled). But more importantly,
I would like to ask for help on how to enable the RFB .

Is this feasible or the support for RFB / VNC is very broken?

Thank you very much for your help