j-OpenRay and Sun Ray Operating Software

Carlo Pisani

Jun 23, 2016, 2:25:44 PM6/23/16
to jOpenRay
hi
I am new to this kind of technology and I am a bit confused about this project

  • is it still alive ?
  • I can't download the Sun Ray Operating Software from the Oracle website, I can download the SRSS which comes without the firmware, I see the it in the cloud, but they request a special account and I am not able to obtain one
  • can someone send me a copy of the firmware I need to enable the GUI?
  • as far as I understand I need the GUI-firmware in order tu run the j-OpenRay program

let me know

Carlo

p.s.

I'd like to install on linux/x86-32bit

Guillaume Maillard

Jun 26, 2016, 1:46:34 PM6/26/16
to jope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sun Rays are not produced for years... they are dead products.
jOpenRay stops with them...

Firmwares are included in SRSS .

Regards,
Guillaume