Update Table of Contents (index) in a ODT file

Enrique Guzmán

Apr 19, 2019, 2:18:26 PM4/19/19
to jOpenDocument
Hello. I'm trying to programmatically update the table of contents in an odt file, has anybody done that?

Thank you.

Guillaume Maillard

Apr 26, 2019, 2:27:22 PM4/26/19
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's not an easy task, for now the "quick fix" is to add a script in the document which triggers the update by the word processor when the document is opened.

Regards,
Guillaume

--

---