Reading Font Size and Style

Karl-Hendrik Indrikson

Aug 14, 2019, 5:08:52 PM8/14/19
to jOpenDocument
Hi!

I'm having trouble finding a way to read font size from a cell and also detecting if the text has a style, such as italic, associated with it.
Could you point me in the right direction?

Karl-Hendrik Indrikson

Aug 15, 2019, 12:52:21 AM8/15/19
to jOpenDocument
Already got it :) Didn't know the default font size is 10pt and doesn't get applied unless it's different, so I was looking for an attribute that doesn't exist.

Guillaume Maillard

Aug 15, 2019, 6:14:40 AM8/15/19
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sure, there is a hierachy of styles too, but you will not be too annoyed with it when working on OSD files.

Regar,ds

--

---