What to do when a named range consists of a single cell?

Tommy Elfving

Apr 4, 2014, 10:35:37 AM4/4/14
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
So, in Calc I've given names to ranges of cells, as well as single cells, and the ranges that consists of 1+ cells work fine, but the single-cell ranges gives me a
'NullPointerException'... is this normal or a bug? What is the best way to handle single-cell ranges in jOpenDocument?

Thanks!

Sylvain Cuaz

Apr 8, 2014, 3:30:08 AM4/8/14
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Wait for the new release this week :)

Cheers,
Sylvain

Guillaume Maillard

Apr 9, 2014, 5:01:52 PM4/9/14
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tommy,

The other choice is to buy support, we provide bugfix and intermediate releases on request.

Best regards,
Guillaume

rho...@opentrends.net

Apr 11, 2017, 4:31:56 AM4/11/17
to jOpenDocument
Did you solve it? I see the answers here don't help at all

El divendres, 4 abril de 2014 16:35:37 UTC+2, Thommy Elfving va escriure:
So, in Calc I've given names to ranges of cells, as well as single cells, and the ranges that consists of 1+ cells work fine, but the single-cell ranges gives me a
'NullPointerException'... is this normal or a bug? What is the best way to handle single-cell ranges in jOpenDocument?

Thanks!

Advertiment legal: la informació d’aquest missatge de correu electrònic és confidencial i s’adreça exclusivament al destinatari previst. Si ha rebut el missatge per error, sisplau, notifiqui-ho al remitent i esborri’l sense copiar-lo, enregistrar-lo ni distribuir-lo.

Advertencia legal: la información de este mensaje de correo electrónico es confidencial y se dirige exclusivamente al destinatario previsto. Si usted ha recibido el mensaje por error, por favor, notifíquelo al remitente y bórrelo sin copiarlo, grabarlo ni distribuirlo.

Legal warning: the information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is for the exclusive attention of the planned recipient. If you have received the message by error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying, recording or distributing it.