Re: [jopendocument] Changing default font in ods to pdf convertion

Guillaume Maillard

Feb 27, 2019, 6:59:04 AM2/27/19
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can use your own font, but you will have to dig a bit in jOpenDocument source code,
because your font must be loaded by the JVM and iText must inline it in your PDF.
I have no idea why in your case, it's not happening.
(we provide commercial support if you want us to investigate on it).

Regards,

Guillaume

Le jeu. 21 févr. 2019 à 00:08, <grazi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
hi! thanks again for helping me before.
i got the program working flawlessly now, but my boss asked me if i could change the final font.

i think there is a way in itext to do it, but i couldn't adapt it to the last function you gave me.
everything change in font i make in the ods doesn't make it either.

again, thanks for your help.

regards.

--

---