Updating formula values

Konrad

Oct 23, 2019, 4:59:59 AM10/23/19
to jOpenDocument
Hi,
I'm filling spreadsheet which have formula. Formula copies value from other sheet but copied value is 0. It works with CTRL + SHIFT + F9 but it's not enough for me. Is there any way to do it automatically?

Guillaume Maillard

Oct 23, 2019, 5:12:36 AM10/23/19
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This behaviour is not in the hands of jOpenDocument, it depends of the program which open the spreadsheet.
I suspect that you could do that in LibreOffice using a macro calling the L.O. API.

Regards,
Guillaume

--

---