JOpenDocument current supported?

alfredo.rod...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 12:27:30 PM4/26/19
to jOpenDocument
JOpenDocument current supported?
Hey dudes, I developmenting a project and I have included JOpenDocument to edit and merge odt documents. But in the webpage the last actualization is in 2014, 5 years ago so  my question is the project is current supported and developemnt, or it upgraded to another project.

Best Regards

Guillaume Maillard

Apr 26, 2019, 2:25:34 PM4/26/19
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

jOpenDocument is still alive. We provide commercial support and continue the development.
You see low activity on the website because the library is stable.
We plan a maintenance release this year.

Regards,
Guillaume

--

---