JOpenDocument in modular project

Fuffa Fuffact

Oct 9, 2019, 9:33:09 AM10/9/19
to jOpenDocument
Hi, I am a happy user of jOpenDocument for many years. Now with the migration to java 12 my applications is converted to a modular type.
The jOpenDocument binary distribution is non-modular, but it can be integrated into the modular project anyhow. Unfortunately, at runtime the application does not work (InvalidModuleDescriptorException), I started a topic about this on stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58299534/modular-project-rising-invalidmoduledescriptorexception-with-jopendocument?noredirect=1#comment102962592_58299534
The application works perfectly if set up is non-modular, anyhow, a modular approach is recommended for new java applications.
Any suggestion to fix the problem? Can we expect a new release of jOpenDocument suitable for a modular application soon?