It's very slow when I use Jopendocument to load ods,

booster

Apr 4, 2018, 2:47:13 AM4/4/18
to jOpenDocument
I'm a java developer and I use Jopendocument's jar for my work, but I found it very quick when I parse the file saved by libreoffice. Very slow when I use files saved by Microsoft Excel, I use the following API.
    SpreadSheet document = SpreadSheet .createFromFile(file);
     Int count = document.getSheetCount();
     For (int i = 0; i < count; i++) {
     Sheet sheet = document.getSheet(i);
 }

Can someone give me some advice? I will be extremely grateful.

Guillaume Maillard

Apr 4, 2018, 1:24:55 PM4/4/18
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not aware of such issue.
In order to reproduce/fix it, could you send us a tempate and a sample java app ?

Regards,
Guillaume

--

---

booster

Apr 23, 2018, 9:34:03 PM4/23/18
to jOpenDocument
Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I have uploaded my ods files. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Jay

在 2018年4月5日星期四 UTC+8上午1:24:55,guillaume...@gmail.com写道:
test2.ods
test.ods

booster

Apr 23, 2018, 11:12:19 PM4/23/18
to jOpenDocument

在 2018年4月5日星期四 UTC+8上午1:24:55,guillaume...@gmail.com写道:
Hi,
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jopendocumen...@googlegroups.com.
test.png

Guillaume Maillard

Jun 4, 2018, 11:49:52 AM6/4/18
to jopend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, the reason of the "slow" processing  is quite simple,
your "test.ods" file has 3 sheets of 16384 columns and 1048576 rows.
It takes time to create them in memory...

Please report this bug to Microsoft. Their ODS export is buggy.

Regards,

Guillaume