How to use Java Money in JOOQ and R2dbc ?

Hantsy Bai

Mar 10, 2022, 12:14:46 AM3/10/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi, I have a project which includes some financial data, so I would like to the JavaMoney API[1] to simplify the work.

The Java Money RI sister project[2] includes a series integration of Java EE/Jakarta EE components, including JPA converters.

How to create similar solution in the combination usingJooq and R2dbc?

[1]- https://javamoney.github.io/

Lukas Eder

Mar 10, 2022, 2:50:39 AM3/10/22
to jOOQ User Group
Thanks for your message.

You can attach custom data type converters or bindings to your generated code, see:

A converter should suffice in this case, assuming your SQL type is NUMERIC or DECIMAL

I hope this helps,
Lukas