I want to create a entity with SSMS Sql Script.

akash verma

Aug 23, 2022, 3:45:12 AM8/23/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hey Lukas!
Thank you for this wonderful thing JOOQ.

I'm Using JOOQ for my project and i want to create pojos with SSMS Sql script but i ma not able to this.

Lukas Eder

Aug 23, 2022, 4:01:35 AM8/23/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi Akash,

What appears to be the *specific* problem?

Please note, the more details you include in your question, the easier it will be to help you, and the more successful you'll be in the end. Here are some useful guidelines that help with making support requests:

Looking forward to hearing from you again,
Lukas