Issuee of JooqGenerate from DDL scripts

Hantsy Bai

Aug 8, 2022, 3:54:57 AM8/8/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi guys, I encountered an weird issue in my project(Gradle/Kotlin), when generating meta models from DDL scripts.

Follow our requirements,  I want to change the table name `business` to `businesses`(aka use the plural form ).

But when remote the whole the build folder and run the following command to generate Jooq models.

```
./gradlew generateJooq
```

It always used the former `business` as table name.

Any idea? Thanks.

Hantsy

Lukas Eder

Aug 8, 2022, 5:45:31 AM8/8/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi Hantsy,

Can you please provide all the necessary information required to reproduce your problem. This includes at least a complete code generation configuration, including all the generator strategy code and/or configuration

Thanks,
Lukas

Rob Sargent

Aug 8, 2022, 10:09:40 AM8/8/22
to jOOQ User Group
Highly likely you're not pointed at the database with the new table definition.