JOOQ with AWS

Tejanth Atyam

Dec 15, 2022, 12:45:14 AM12/15/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi There,

I am migrating views from PostgresDB to AWS Athena, for that I come up with a python script which is making use of JOOQ Parser CLI. Now I want the python script should be run as a glue job in AWS Glue. My doubt is can I install that JOOQ parser in aws, will it supports ?

Thanks and regards,
Tejanth.

Lukas Eder

Dec 15, 2022, 2:50:46 AM12/15/22
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tejanth,

Thanks for your message. We don't formally support Athena, see: https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/5414

Best Regards,
Lukas

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 6:44 AM Tejanth Atyam <atyam....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi There,

I am migrating views from PostgresDB to AWS Athena, for that I come up with a python script which is making use of JOOQ Parser CLI. Now I want the python script should be run as a glue job in AWS Glue. My doubt is can I install that JOOQ parser in aws, will it supports ?

Note: I have explored about this for a good amount of time, but I didn't find anything. Please help me with this.

Thanks and regards,
Tejanth.

Tejanth Atyam

Dec 15, 2022, 4:19:49 AM12/15/22
to jOOQ User Group

Hi Lukas,
Thanks for the reply but my question is quite different, I am asking whether AWS glue service supports jooq to get installed.

Thanks and regards.

Lukas Eder

Dec 15, 2022, 4:21:29 AM12/15/22
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
I see, I'm sorry, I can't help you with that.