double quotes around schema, table and column names

Kiran Kumar Thungala

Jun 3, 2022, 3:21:57 PM6/3/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi,

Currently we are using jooq 3.14.15 (open source) with default SQLDialect for Redshift DB.

Now we are trying to migrate from Redshift to Snowflake, where we are dealing with double quotes which are not supported in Snowflake.

Any help/recommendation would be appreciated.

Lukas Eder

Jun 6, 2022, 4:12:27 AM6/6/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hi Kiran,

Please use the jOOQ Enterprise Edition for this migration. The jOOQ Open Source Edition doesn't support either of your dialects.

Thanks,
Lukas