Oracle PL/SQL to Hive/Spark SQL conversion

GAURAV SONI

Mar 1, 2024, 1:57:50 PMMar 1
to jOOQ User Group
Hi Team
I have more then 10000 Oracle PL/SQL code.
Which I want to migrate to Hive or Spark-SQL can you please suggest me how can I do it.

Regards
Gaurav Soni

Lukas Eder

Mar 4, 2024, 4:05:09 AMMar 4
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guarav,

Thank you for your message. Our parser can currently only parse simple procedural logic, see:

It is unlikely that you'll be able to parse complete PL/SQL packages with it. Also, we don't support Hive / Spark SQL yet.

So, I doubt that jOOQ will be helpful for your specific migration.
Best Regards,
Lukas