Regarding the insert operation Foreign Key.

akash verma

Oct 10, 2022, 11:00:50 AM10/10/22
to jOOQ User Group
Hello Lukas,

I have a Book and author table and Book table is having AuthorID field which is foreign key when we have to insert in the book table, we have to  pass the AuthorID  in Body but if this AuthorID is auto Generated then we can't enter this. so how we can know the relationship between two tables in JOOQ.( we are generating the DAOS,POJOS) any method through which we know the relationship between the tables and perform the insert operations.

Thankyou.

Lukas Eder

Oct 10, 2022, 11:05:22 AM10/10/22
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Akash,

There are a 1000 ways to do what you want to do. jOOQ isn't too opinionated here. What is your *specific* question? What are you struggling with, *specifically*?