Production Leadership Team Meeting Minutes 8 June 2010

Andrew Eddie

Jun 8, 2010, 7:24:33 PM6/8/10
to joomla-wg-...@googlegroups.com

Production Leadership Team Minutes 8 June 2010

Present: Mark, Andrew, Louis, Christophe, Jena-Marie, Chris, Ron, Sam
Apologies: --

  1. Reports
    1. JBS
      1. Tracker progress: last week 57 issues closed; keeping up with new issues reasonably well; Louis has been working on coaxing meaningful metrics out of GForge.
      2. Questions / Concerns about commits
        1. Code review for commits.
          1. Any issue that we're not sure about should be reviewed by a senior dev before commit. If an issue is RTC but needs a review, put a comment like "RTC after successful code review" and change status to Needs Review.
          2. Senior Dev will review and commit or post a comment.
        2. Decisions in IRC vs. list
          1. A quick summary of IRC decisions should always be on list. That way, we can refer to it at any time and people get to learn about decisions and the decision process.
    2. Documentation
      1. Good progress is being made on 1.6 help screens: 3 complete, and only 16 out of 67 yet to be started.
  2. Business arising from the previous meeting
    1. Nil
  3. General Business
    1. Tracker issue #17504 (auth plugin username collisions) to be deferred to 1.7 to fix.
    2. Policy statement regarding future releases to be drafted.