Production Leadership Team Minutes 3 August 2010

Andrew Eddie

Aug 3, 2010, 8:06:47 PM8/3/10
to joomla-wg-...@googlegroups.com

Production Leadership Team Agenda 3 August 2010

Present: Andrew, JM, Mark, Louis
Apologies: Christophe, Ron, Sam, Chris, Ian

  1. Reports
    1. JBS
      1. Current status is we have 50 confirmed, 40 pending, 3 RTC, 19 needs review (many in progress)
    2. Documentation

  2. Business arising from the previous meeting
    1. Summit (deferred)
    2. JBS tracker team meeting (deferred)
  3. General Business
    1. Decision on whether to retain rhuk_milkyway template.
      1. Proposal to remove the template from the tree as of RC unless a team of people is able to create the legacy overrides for it before that time.
    2. Clear Password sent in site emails
      1. For now we'll just restore the missing Administrator emails when creating a user manually, and the email will be a language string that can be customised to take out the password if desired.