Production Leadership Team Minutes 10 August 2010

Andrew Eddie

Aug 10, 2010, 7:14:57 PM8/10/10
to joomla-wg-...@googlegroups.com

Production Leadership Team Agenda 10 August 2010

Present: Andrew, JM (excused himself early), Louis, Ron, Chris
Apologies: Christophe, Sam, Ian, Mark

  1. Reports
    1. JBS
      1. Beta 7 has gone out and a Beta 8 will be required at this time.
      2. Frontend template work (Atomic and Milkyway overrides) is progressing.
    2. Documentation
      1. Due to the splitting of a couple of very long screens, we now have 115 help screens to complete instead of 67.  Currently we have: Not started: 33, started: 63, waiting for review: 11, reviewed (completed): 8.
  2. Business arising from the previous meeting
    1. PLT Summit
      1. 1st, 4th and 5th October locked in around the San Jose Joomla Day.
      2. Sponsors found for hotels (covers the nights of the 30th Sep through to and including the night of the 4th Oct at this time)
      3. Will do a brief blog about the details and also include a Google Form to collect public suggestions for discussion.
      4. PLT to finalise agenda by 15 Sep.
    2. JBS tracker team meeting. Organised for this Thursday/Friday
  3. General Business
    1. Policy documents (deferred to next meeting, out of time)
    2. Developer site (deferred to next meeting, out of time)
    3. October event developments (deferred to next meeting, out of time)