stepping aside from CLT

Paul Orwig

Dec 31, 2011, 12:32:58 PM12/31/11
to joomla-wg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Effective today, I am stepping aside from CLT. It has been my stated intention to do this for quite a while, but there has always been at least one more CLT issue or task that I have wanted to stay and work on. The reality is there will always be more things to work on, but stepping aside at the close of the calendar year seems like a good time to follow through on my stated intention.

I am thankful for the opportunity to serve our community and our project on CLT, and I wish all the best to those who continue to serve on CLT. I hope that 2012 will see everyone on our project's combined leadership working together better than ever with a strong shared focus of supporting and empowering our project's most important resource, which is our diverse and talented global community of volunteer contributors.

Thanks and happy new year!

paul

Claire Mandville

Jan 1, 2012, 8:46:33 AM1/1/12
to Joomla! Community Working Group Leadership
Sorry to see you go, it was nice being a PITA to you.

CM

On Dec 31 2011, 5:32 pm, Paul Orwig <paul.or...@community.joomla.org>

Brad Baker

Jan 2, 2012, 9:09:16 PM1/2/12
to joomla-wg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all your hard work on the CLT Paul. Especially I recall all the hours you put into the community.joomla.org site and the magazine.joomla.org site.
Glad to hear you are still hanging around though.

As I posted in private, this move comes as no surprise, it's been in planning for a while now. All the best on your new (streamlined) role(s).