CLT Meeting - June 17, 2014
Participants: Guillermo Bravo, Peter Bui, Ruth Cheesley, Alice Grevet, Dianne Henning, Peter Martin, Olaf Offick, Sander Potjer
Absent: Brad Baker, Isidro Baquero, David Jardin
Agenda Items & Minutes:
A. Progress Overview of CLT managed sub-sites:
- JRD team transitions were discussed at JAB and will be followed up on Skype.
Update on JCM meeting at JAB
The JCM redesign effort, led by Randy Carey, got underway at JAB. The team met to discuss next steps. A sandbox environment is being set up. Design changes can be considered for the magazine, within the existing header/footer.
- PDF download of JCM Discussion
The CLT discussed a PDF download possibility for the JCM.
- The showcase team is getting off the ground.
C. Basecamp to-do’s discussion
- Leadership Structure Discussion
There are many viewpoints about a new leadership structure. A transition will take time and work. Exchanges need to happen between the leadership teams, and the community. A goal of a new plan is to have better community representation.
- Working group overview
There appears to be some consensus between OSM and CLT that Events fits best under CLT responsibility. This shift would not bring any change to the current makeup of the team.
- The CLT will appoint a liaison to the VEL.
- New Community Portal working group -> General Joomla webmaster group? To make it more clear for the community, a web team is being created so that when people need to make announcements, etc., they will know which team to contact and which teams update which websites.
To comment on these notes, please visit the forum thread created for that purpose: