Mentor Summit

Mickael Maison

Aug 28, 2008, 4:57:50 AM8/28/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you guys are planning to attend the GSoC
mentor summit in October ?
See details here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/browse_thread/thread/ced735724035456c?hl=en

Cheers,
Mickael

Ray (mihu)

Aug 28, 2008, 10:53:31 AM8/28/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
I would love to go, but I wonder what the qualifications are.

Best,

Ray

On Aug 28, 1:57 am, Mickael Maison <mickael.mai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was wondering if any of you guys are planning to attend the GSoC
> mentor summit in October ?
> See details here:http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/bro...
>
> Cheers,
> Mickael

Wilco Jansen

Aug 28, 2008, 11:05:51 AM8/28/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mickael and Ray,

Past years we send the program managers, yes that included myself. I for sure won't be going this year, I consult the core team who is most appropriate to send out. Please be aware this is invite only, Google still has to invite us. Will update you asap.

Ray (mihu)

Sep 9, 2008, 1:12:01 PM9/9/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/browse_thread/thread/a818e1de05e3ad8d#
We are in the list. Congratulation! J!

On Aug 28, 8:05 am, "Wilco Jansen" <jansen.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mickael and Ray,
>
> Past years we send the program managers, yes that included myself. I for
> sure won't be going this year, I consult the core team who is most
> appropriate to send out. Please be aware this is invite only, Google still
> has to invite us. Will update you asap.

Wilco Jansen

Sep 13, 2008, 4:16:26 AM9/13/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This year we will send out Ian and Anthony to the mentor summit. Not sure we can get a thirds spot, if so we will be looking for another victim :-P

Regards, Wilco