Pencils down?

Wilco Jansen

Aug 7, 2008, 5:29:41 PM8/7/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
Hi All,

The projects are progressing very nicely, and the amount of blogging
is very good. A big compliment for all hard working students and
mentors.

For those who have not marked the milestones in their agenda, I
suggest you take a good look at the SoC time schedule because we are
close to the suggested 'pencils down' date. Suggested because the
actual end date for SoC is a week later. During the week week the
projects can scrub code, write tests, improve documentation, etc.

The time line can be found at http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline.
As you can see the suggested pencil down date is at August 11th, and
the final end-date is August 18th. At the 18th SoC 2008 formally ends.
That means that the mentors need to prepare for final evaluation. Ian
and I will contact the mentors to support them with this final task.

If there are any questions, feel free to fire them at Ian and me. Good
luck with the final parts of your projects!

Regards, Wilco