Next milestone coming up

Wilco Jansen

May 23, 2008, 5:51:04 AM5/23/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
hi All,

We have seen a lot of activity within the SoC group, and when time is
progressing we see our next milestone coming up.

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline

Here you can see the next stage is actually that the coding needs to
start. For those who have not set up subversion, or did initial code
checkout/check ins I want to ask them to start. Also we asked everyone
to write down a bi-weekly report in the blogging area. Those who have
done are really doing great. It is real fun to see everyone working on
blogs and with that see the project progress.

Ian and I will contact the mentors of students that have not done
anything visible, just to check if the project is going as planned.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the Skype channel,
on list or by mail.

Regards, Wilco

Debi & Dan Clarkson

May 27, 2008, 3:36:48 AM5/27/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
Wilco ~ whenever I try to login to the J! soc site created by Amy, nothing
happens . . . the login form clears the userName and pwd . . . no error msg
. . . doesn't log me in . . . any suggestions? ~ deborahSusan

Wilco Jansen

May 27, 2008, 4:20:32 AM5/27/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
Not directly...please contact Amy or me on Skype, we then can look into the problem.

Amy Stephen

May 27, 2008, 1:53:47 PM5/27/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
Debi -

What browser are you using? You might want to try, again, with Firefox
and see if that works. (Also, let me know what you were using and any
specific error messages you received so I can debug the problem.)

Thanks!
Amy :)