meeting...

Ian Maclennan

Apr 16, 2008, 10:55:44 PM4/16/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
Hey Folks...

With the impending deadline of project assignments, we need to have a
meeting. The meeting is scheduled for:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=2008&hour=21&min=30&sec=0&p1=250

If you are unable to make it, please get in touch with me, and
indicate if there are any projects you feel strongly about supporting
and if there are projects that you feel strongly about mentoring.

See you all there!
Ian

Debi & Dan Clarkson

Apr 16, 2008, 11:26:13 PM4/16/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
My cable repairman is coming tomorrow an hour before . . . they are also my ISP, so as long as they don't mess with it, I'll be there! ` deborahSusan

Amy Stephen

Apr 16, 2008, 11:31:41 PM4/16/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
That is *by far* the best potential excuse I have heard YET for possibly missing a meeting.

Hat off, Ms Clarkson!
--
AmySt...@gmail.com
http://OpenSourceCommunity.org

Sam Moffatt

Apr 16, 2008, 11:44:00 PM4/16/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
For once something is in a nice time zone and I'm at work so I wont be
able to come.

Sam

--
Sam Moffatt
http://pasamio.id.au

Mickael Maison

Apr 17, 2008, 10:22:55 AM4/17/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
I'll try to be up as it is a bit late in my timezone !

On 17 Apr, 04:44, "Sam Moffatt" <pasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For once something is in a nice time zone and I'm at work so I wont be
> able to come.
>
> Sam
>

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Ian Maclennan <ianlen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Folks...
>
> > With the impending deadline of project assignments, we need to have a
> > meeting. The meeting is scheduled for:
>
> > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&y...

Neri

Apr 17, 2008, 10:44:03 AM4/17/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008
I'll be there.

On Apr 16, 10:55 pm, Ian Maclennan <ianlen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks...
>
> With the impending deadline of project assignments, we need to have a
> meeting. The meeting is scheduled for:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&y...

Matheus Mendes

Apr 17, 2008, 10:52:18 AM4/17/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as well. (but will be availabe for about one hour)

--
Matheus Mendes
http://www.joomla.com.br

Wes Morgan

Apr 17, 2008, 2:52:23 PM4/17/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
Sadly I probably can't make it. I'm traveling for my day job and have
very spotty Internet access. But I promise to read any highlights
emails and respond ASAP. :)

Wes

--
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But
small acts are insufficient."

- Paul Rusesabagina, Rwandan and former hotel manager whose actions
inspired the movie Hotel Rwanda

Sören Auer

Apr 17, 2008, 3:21:17 PM4/17/08
to joomla-summer...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm sorry, but I'm currently on vacation and thus have rarely access
to email and Internet. However, I'm happy to mentor the project
"Joomla! semantification - expose Joomla data as RDF and Linked Data"
by Danh Le Phuoc. I already had a long talk with Danh and I'm sure it
will become a great success.

Best,

Sören

Sören Auer, AKSW/Computer Science Dept., University of Leipzig
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer, Skype: soerenauer

Ray (mihu)

Apr 17, 2008, 5:50:02 PM4/17/08
to Joomla! Summer of Code 2008